Understand our hiring process
Understand our hiring process
- Find an opportunity that interests you
- Click on “apply for this job online”
- Create a profile with us
- Complete the application process and submit
- You will receive a confirmation message of your submission
2.Your application has been received, what happens now?
- Our recruiters will review your submission
- If your application meets the minimum requirements of the position, it will be forwarded to the hiring manager for review
- If selected for further consideration, you will be contacted for a phone screen or interview
- A member of the hiring team will be in contact with you if selected for an interview
- The interview process may take many forms, one-on-one, panel, by phone, in-person, or online. There may be more than one interview depending on site process.
- Congratulations! You have been selected for the position.
- The hiring team will be in contact to deliver your offer of employment.
- An offer of employment may be contingent on several items such as background check, security clearance investigation, medical clearance, drug screens, and other requirements.
- You’ve accepted! Welcome to the CGS team. In preparation of your start date, you will receive pre-employment tasks to complete. This may include a background check, medical clearance, drug screen, security clearance investigation, and other requirements. The hiring team will communicate with you those items with suspense dates.
- Welcome to your first day!
- Don’t let that deter you from applying for other opportunities. We update our job board daily with new openings and welcome the opportunity to speak with you again.
Can’t find what you’re looking for to start your Chugach Government Solutions career?
Email our HR team at
Chugach is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, disability, genetic factors, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO Is the Law Poster
Per the requirements of U.S. Presidential Executive Order 13665, we are communicating the following statement:
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).